CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For SANCTUARY2..:)

cora Views: 1,908
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 879,921

Re: For SANCTUARY2..:)

Clap clap clap Cheer cheers cheers, Hip hip horray!

Sanctuary brings fantastic "material" to the forum of Life. If she wasn't across the globe from most of us she'd be one heck of a moderator.

Moving on to you - congrats. You're right on the money with the coconut oil. I love to freeze it on a spoon and put the spoon in my frozen whatevers - and s-u-c-k the slushy spoon.

And I never crave an M and M. Yet I know I live for Sugar for all the reasons which finally disabled my fierce but fragile body's ability to cope with the Invaders of/Invasion from the world around me, that which had collected within me - held under reserve or control for so long while I frenzied my way through life as an overextended workaholic sbo who could move (with a bobcat, not bare hands) 10 tons of marble into perfect position overnight.

All the while sipping on Sugar and not eating.

Coconut oil is ideal for the individual who understands that microbes are what kill us unless one elects his own demise or accidentally incurs it. Coconut oil, colliodial silver, oxygen any which way you can - and elimination or at least highest attainable reduction of the Invaders.

Add a little Iodine (and what you will of its theraputic counterparts) and then get to the brass tax of what amounts to some serious reconfiguring of the frequencies in your own World - and you might be good as spanking New.

Allow it to get worse, and more visible - the Science fiction begins. At which point it takes All the above, a lot of it, and Then Some I believe to ever make it in the Clear. Particularly if some amount of prayer is involved.

It's a pleasure to hear from you, Nadia.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)