CureZone   Log On   Join
For SANCTUARY2..:)

1234567 Views: 2,648
Published: 17 years ago

For SANCTUARY2..:)

Dear Sanctuary2,

I just want to thank u for mentioning about the danger of SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) which a lot of shampoos contain! As soon as I got this info I went to the shop (Boots) and bought a shampoo of trade mark 'Naked' (by the way, promotion is now on (UK) - 3 for the price of 2!!.. Of course I took three..:))).. It is 97% natural and doesn't contain parabens, pertochemicals (SLS)!! Tomorow gonna try!.. :D:D

I am also trying to look after my body and health in general now. I do OP, dry brushing (sometimes), parasite cleanse (today is day 10), eat right combos of food (if u are interested I could send u a web link), go to gym.. And, oh yeah, I hv bought coconut oil recently!.. I am strugling with Sugar as well so I didnt care about the price I just bought it.. In the net it is recomended to take 4 table spoons a day and then, as soon as conditions improve, u can switch to 2 table sp a day for several weeks.. I am not taking it every day but what I have noticed when I took it first time - I went to a shop to buy some food and 'visited' a shelf with my favorite sweets and I CAUGHT MYSELF ON A THOUGHT that I DIDN'T want them! Strange... So if u still struggling with ur cravings then u could eat Coconut oil and beat ur candida.

Many blessings to u again, dear Sanctuary2.. God bless.

Nadia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)