CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If you don't like Wikipedia, change it!

unyquity Views: 36,803
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 876,681

Re: If you don't like Wikipedia, change it!

>>You see, Wikipedia is an open-source directory. ANYONE can post information as well as edit existing information there. Which means that anyone who feels that they have more valid information about a given subject such as Gerson and/or feels that the existing information is erroneous, can log on and change it like I did.<<

Absolutely ANYone can post & edit existing information? Wow. Without being/seeming sarcastic, I'd think that would be the LAST source of information someone would want to reference if they're thinking of their reputation and/or want to be taken seriously.

The last thing the holistic world needs is sources 'quoted as truth' that are validated by nothing and written by anyone.

'Just my .02 worth. Thanks for the information. I was under the impression that only certain people could "edit".

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.173 sec, (1)