CureZone   Log On   Join
More Observations and Questions

msteve666 Views: 11,781
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 866,312

More Observations and Questions

Taken outside the isolation of this protocol, I too, started looking at the ingestion of lemon juice in other contexts. Consider this.

1. A question of BRIX
I know that pH changes exponentially. I am going to assume that BRIX changes linearly, but I really have no clue. That being said, I will also assume that a lemon with a high quality BRIX at 27 is 9 times the quality of a lousy lemon at 3. Therefore using a lousy lemon at full strength or slightly diluted, should give you the results you are looking for as in a 9:1 diluted quality lemon. But like you said, you eat 3 undiluted lemons a day. No dire consequence. Just as I ran the protocol on myself with generic lemons. No effect.

2. Master Cleanse
It's the same ratio - 2 tbsp (= 1 oz) in 10 oz (including the 1 oz of maple syrup.) Up to 12 glasses a day for 40 days and more for some people. I haven't read of anyone dropping into a coma from doing the cleanse. I was concerned about elevated BG from the maple syrup and just tried it for 2 days. The couple of readings I took were in the 150's/160's. That's reasonable, considering all the syrup. So, either the MS is a significant counter agent or the entire Ream protocol is completely without merit. I could not find any public information. There is nothing in the National Agricultural Library or the NIH site on Carey Ream (thru an online search). It doesn't bode well for any credibility.

However, I will still try to find some high quality lemons and see if that makes a difference.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)