CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Carey Reams and the Liver Regeneration Protocol

msteve666 Views: 11,980
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 865,528

Re: Carey Reams and the Liver Regeneration Protocol

Wow, a lot of stuff there. Now I am officailly confused. The warning clearly states:

Why can it be fatal?  It's because the pancreas gets a lot more enzymes that it was used to and all of a sudden starts to produce a lot more insulin. You can imagine what happens. When bloodsugar levels fall too low, due to excessive insulin, you can fade or fall into a coma, which might very well prove to be fatal.

You say that pure lemon juice will spike BG levels (opposite of the warning) but,  we're only dealing with a 9:1 dilution. And certainly,  the warning was implied to an immediate reaction. Never saw anything about extended fasting for this.

My BG is in the pre-diabetic area (occasionally below 100). I already (recently) take a mix (w/OJ and fruit juice) with 3 tbsp ACV + 1/8-1/4 tsp BS in the afternoon and drink tea from cinnamon and clove at night. My only other active issue is Cholesterol. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)