CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Blending fruits and veggies is considered RAW!

inspiraller Views: 8,004
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 841,410

Re:Blending fruits and veggies is considered RAW!

Isn't the whole point of drinking juice that its absorbed faster by the body so making it easier to assimilate than a mix of blended pulp. Plus removing the pulp/fibre provides more room for juice - hence more vitamins and minerals allowing the body to ingest more in each sitting - maximising its healing properties as by the gerson therapy. Incidentally I have drank blended carrot and the texture is horrible not to mention the taste is nothing like the sweetness of the juice. I can only think that blended veg or fruit serves a better purpose if the person has a Sugar imbalance problem or bacterial overgrowth or candida. In this case the pulp would be benificial in by slowing the bodies absorption of the sugars. But if this were the case, it would be encouraged for the person not to even be juicing or blending until they have killed all the bad bacteria in their body. This brings me to the conclusion that the real benefit of a blender is its good for making smoothies but not for healing, therefore putting the juicers in greater importance than the blenders.

Any thoughts on my theories welcome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)