CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions...regarding Essiac...what's the truth?

Views: 21,377
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 831,978

Re: Questions...regarding Essiac...what's the truth?

Bryan Paulhus,

Thank you for posting. The Paulhus family Essiac is the one I have been using. I started with Flor.Essence. The first book I was referred to was "The Essiac Report" by Richard Thomas. It details the history of Rene Caisse' collaboration with other doctors through her career, including Dr. Brusch. Makers of the four herb formula, especially distributors of Essiac of the Essiac Canada International brand have worked hard to discredit eight herb essiac and Flor.Essence. I have seen conflicting information that Elaine Alexander who worked with the Flora Company to develop Flor.Essence died of ovarian cancer. Yet I have also now seen reports she died of breast cancer. It is reported that Dr. Brusch cured his own cancer using only essiac. Yet, others report he was an old man in failing health repeatedly asking for the formula (and it was not given to him). To anyone in the business of selling essiac, it is unethical to do false reporting to sell your own brand. The public with various cancers doesn't need more fear spread to them or to be embroiled in controversy while many are in their last months of fighting cancer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)