CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about MSM and ALA,Essiac Tea and Pau D’arco and other supplement dosage

Gdor Views: 21,002
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 824,723

Re: Question about MSM and ALA,Essiac Tea and Pau D’arco and other supplement dosage

We are in the Netherlands, but like i said we do the protocol with consolation with Dr. Wolfe in Canada.Since we started 11 years ago we always combined taditional threatment with alternative. It is now, after the Breast Cancer spread to the Utres ,and Oncologie had not much more to ofer we dicided to go with this protocol after reading it for 10 times .
The supplements that we using is discribing in the protocol (DMSO, MSM ,Silver, vitalzym, barley power green and Z-lit(caps & drops) +Royal Tea for cleansing).
I just reaplyed to your messeges beacous i was looking for people using DMSO-MSM, and I tougth you might intresting in the protocol.
However, i wouldnt do it without consulting someone who know more about it.
You can consult Dr.Wolfe (only by Phone).look on his web site.
take care
Gdor

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)