CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about MSM and ALA,Essiac Tea and Pau D’arco and other supplement dosage

luise Views: 20,911
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 824,285

Re: Question about MSM and ALA,Essiac Tea and Pau D’arco and other supplement dosage

Thank you for your message. I have read it very carefully. I am little bit concerned with 60 hours fasting, since my mum is weak and loosing additional weight would enhance her weakness. You have mentioned using extra supplements - which supplements have you used during the treatment and when, as I read you are not suppose to use anything during the treatment. Perhaps I have misunderstood it. Do you know anybody who used this treatment and whether the treatment was successful?

I like the treatment as my mum has brain metastasis, and any significant inflammation could cause problem. I suppose, you are not allow to use Essiac tea during the treatment, but need to take 3-4 days to incorporate other alternative treatments

Thank you very much for your time and advice. I greatly appreciate it.

Kind Regards,
Luisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)