CureZone   Log On   Join
Question about MSM and ALA,Essiac Tea and Pau D’arco and other supplement dosage

luise Views: 25,079
Published: 17 y

Question about MSM and ALA,Essiac Tea and Pau D’arco and other supplement dosage

Dear all,

I am trying to set up a cancer treatment for my mum mostly based on supplements and teas. My mum’s has been recently diagnosed with
- cancer of the adrenal glands,
- brain metastasis, and doctors we spoke believe that
- the lung cancer may be the primary source, although it has not confirmed yet.

Unfortunately, she has not be offered any medical cancer treatment (radiation, surgery, etc) except steroids when needed.

She is currently using various supplements: Selenium, CQ-10, Shark Liver Oil, Korean Ginseng, Multivitamin, Pancreatic Enzymes, Broccoli capsules, Neurozan Brain Function and performance capsules, Flex Seed Oil with food, freshly squeezed juices, tea from Gauderma Lucidum mushroom.

My mom is not feeling well, she spends most of her time in a bed, refusing to eat much and constantly feeling very tired. I recently both new supplements and teas and would like to incorporate them into her therapy. I am quite confused about the dosages of certain supplements or teas when used together. For instance, using MSM and ALA at the same time (would it be helpful to use them both, perhaps MSM for inflammations and ALA for reinforcing Q10 and other nutrition). I would greatly appreciate any feedback, comments or your own experience in using the following supplements and teas and their dosages.
1. MSM – 20 grams per day with freshly made juice – 4 times per 5 grams = total 20 mg – although recommended dosage for brain cancer is 40 mg. I was thinking to start at 4 grams per day, 4 doses for 1 gram and increasing it at the end of the week to 4 times per 5 grams.
2. ALA - 200 mg once a day.
3. Vitalzym Enzyme – 3 times 4 capsule per 500mg - 60,000 mg per day
4. Pau D’arco – 4 capsules per 500 mg – 2 in the morning and 2 before bedtime = total 2000mg.
5. BioBran MGN3 – 3 sachet of 1000mg per day.
6. Essac Tea – two hours after and one hour before eating - AGGRESSIVE TREATMENT Dose: Recommended Essiac tea dosage: 9 oz. of tea per day, taken in three separate 3 oz. doses on an empty stomach. 6-12 oz. PER DAY may be used if you have or suspect you have a serious condition. Aggressive treatment dosage program for at least 5 months. After that, you can switch to a maintenance dosage of 3 oz. per day if your test results have returned to normal.
7. CellFood DNA-Rna - 3 sprays in the mouth 2 times per day

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Luise

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)