CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why did Jesus make gay sheep?

Views: 6,484
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 808,104

Re: Why did Jesus make gay sheep?

Yes they only ate herbs Read Genesis Chapter 1 Humans didn't eat meat either. No blood was shed till after the fall. The bible says the devil rules this world and has blinded men to the truth. He decieved mankind by using a animal. Everyday our world is changing as we know it from what we are doing to planet earth. My point was only that we live in a fallen world and not a ideal world. I wouldn't use animals to justify the way I live or choices I make and say its okay the animals do it. If you want to be gay, okay be gay but don't go to the animal kingdom to try and prove to the world that everyone should accept it because the animals do strange things. They do alot of strange things gross stuff ya know eat their own vomit yuk, I'm not doing that it may be natural for them but its not for me. They are limited in their reasoning etc...THe gay lifestyle is not ideal to alot of people and you can't change that. Let the straights be straight and believe as they choose. I just don't understand it if gays want to be gay then be gay, if someone doesn't agree with it. Why cares? What is it they want from people but to agree with them? If they don't care if people agree or not whats the big issue. like I said I don't understand it. I am not disrespectful to them, I don't call them names or treat them any different than anyone else but I'm not going to the bedroom with them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)