CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hypnic Jerks HELP ME!!

intheclouds Views: 24,180
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 785,442

Re: Hypnic Jerks HELP ME!!

Yes, I like the idea of chinese medicine. I wouldn't take anything animal though. Because I get anxious and have the agoraphobia I don't go. I had my Amalgams out 6 years ago. My tongue looks a bit white and a couple of small cracks. I think the cracks mean dehydration. My vice is I like to drink alcohol. It is the way I have stayed social over the years with agoraphobia. Lately I have reduced how often I drink. I even turn up at events sober now to practice being with people. I do drink a lot of water. Water is the only drink I have as I am not into sweet things like fizzy drinks. Overall I am pretty healthy. Well, in comparison to society. But by my standards I could do a whole lot better. I really think my kidney has problems as I sometimes I go to the toilet about 10 times a night when I can't sleep.
I have almost every ingredient for the kidney cleanse. Can't wait to do it. I have to go through the parasite cleanse first though. I even grow my own Wormwood for it!! I have never gotton as far as the kidney cleanse before. I will then do the scary liver cleanse. These things take time though.
Yesterday I went a bought a bag of lemons and am having one in the morning and one at night. I used to do this years ago but have laxed. Last night, after two lemons, I didn't get to sleep until 3am but that is a hour of two earlier than normal and my jolts were very mild. I had a sense of calm throughout the night. I call this an improvement.
I have bought some litmus from ebay as it is the only way I can find it. I bought extra packets to sell to other people in Australia as our chemists(or the people working in the chemists) hardly know what you are talking about when you mention it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)