CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hypnic Jerks HELP ME!!

mountaingoatuk Views: 24,738
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 785,154

Re: Hypnic Jerks HELP ME!!

It sounds like you are being positive, and thats a good start. With all those meds in the past your kidneys and liver have probably took a battering. In chinese medicine the kidneys (right next to the adrenal glands) are related to fear. My anxiety was significantly reduced after seeing a doctor of chinese medicine that detected a kidney imbalance. I took 2 very common herbs. Sleep problems are concerned with the heart and kidneys and blood in chinese medicine. What is your dental history and what does your tongue look like? The reason I ask is that I have similar problems and the tip of my tongue is very red (this area represents the heart in TCM). I am beginning to feel well after a 2 year nightmare and the most thing that has helped me is chinese medicine and seeing a biological dentist. Keep us posted and good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.120 sec, (1)