CureZone   Log On   Join
Lori - Snow Mountain

Invincible Views: 7,768
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 770,403

Lori - Snow Mountain

Hi Lori

No, the snow mountain is a seperate energy centre. (Only the lower, middle and upper dantien relate to the standard chakras)

Imagine a straight line from your navel to your back, the snow mountain is approx a third of the way inside the body, starting from your back, and from this point, go down approx 2.5 inches. (so, almost at the bottom of the spine)

According to TCM, this is the prenatal centre which connects with the energy of our parents and ancestors; key to quality of life; the eenrgy source for the kidneys; energy food for the 3rd eye.

According to Master Sha, one way of building this area is to visualise a mountain of snow in that area, with the sun shining down ... with the warmth of the sun melting the snow. As the snow melts and turns to water, visualise steam rising and nourishing the entire body.

I need to practise this, but every time I sit down and close my eyes, my puppy decides I'm not giving him enough attention and jumps onto my lap!

(Oh, and Alijah is a gorgeous name for your new baby! Hope you are managing enough rest for yourself and not having too many demands put on you)

Love
Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)