CureZone   Log On   Join
Fledgling and Ynaig - about depleted energy with healing/Energy centres/Master Sha Qigong workshop

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Invincible Views: 7,669
Published: 18 years ago

Fledgling and Ynaig - about depleted energy with healing/Energy centres/Master Sha Qigong workshop

I'm referring back to this post: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=749316#i

It was fantastic when I went to the Master Sha qigong workshop - it suddenly all made enormous sense why I got so depleted of energy when working with others. It was NOT a case that I was using my own energy, but a case that my 3rd eye chakra was over active and my "snow mountain" area (also known as Kundalini/pre-natal energy centre/Ming men area) was not developed enough.

Master Sha told me that when people have open 3rd eye, but poor functioning snow mountain energy centre, then it can make them very weak and sick from accessing 3rd eye vision.

Silly me, spent several years developing the 3rd eye and started being able to access messages and visions etc. hmm!

Master Sha told me that I need to practise with some techniques to strengthen my snow mountain for at least one month - at least 30 minutes a day, and that will give *energy food* for the 3rd eye. He said, people with developed 3rd eyes and underdeveloped Snow mountains risk immunity problems and pick up health problems belonging to others.

Wow, that describes exactly what happened to me in the past! I rememeber accessing a lady's kidney problems .. she got better, then I started to get a bad ache in the kidney/lower back area.

I was very honoured and blessed by Master Sha, who checked my other energy centres for me too.

The 5 main ones are:
Lower dantien (sacral chakra - energy/vitality/rootedness/stamina/soul)
Snow Mountain (pre-natal energy centre/long life/food for 3rd eye)
Middle Dantien/Message Centre (heart chakra/healing/emotions/karma/soul enlightenment)
Zu Qiao (Mind power/potential of the brain)
Upper Dantien/Third Eye (spiritual view of the world/wisdom from images)

Looks like the only one I was depleted in was Snow Mountain, so will be working on that.

Anyway, I am very happy to know what was up with me :-)

All the best
Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.099 sec, (1)