CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

lsherm47 Views: 184,774
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 40,321

Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

I didn't know that the infection had gone into my brain. I woke up one morning and I was going in circles, feeling like myself had disappeared. Inside, I was saying to myself "I think I've had a serious mental breakdown."

Couldn't digest food very well - throwing up and dry heaves with migraine headaches, passed out for 3 days at a time. From deep inside I knew my intelligence was not functioning. At one point, I had lost all body awareness except for my forehead. I was wetting the bed at night. I felt as though my head was going to explode off my shoulders.

The infection got so bad that I was close to blind and deaf in my left ear.
All my other teeth got infected.
When I got well enough to try to do research to find out what happened to me, I saw that I had experienced all the synmtoms of meningitis. I had a second infected root canal this spring. I was unable to sit in a chair, unable to stand for more than 15 minutes.

regards,
linda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)