CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

Fondues Views: 125,777
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,071,228

Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

First off, just know you will get better it is detour on our journey.

You can be very ill and if the doctors cannot figure it out. Checking Toxicity levels
( this test does exist)they I believe this test might help doctors know that something is indeed wrong. The Dental infection that was in my bone was low level sepsis that is why the extreme symptoms .

My integrative MD and ND both have seen patients
that were deathly ill, from root canals.
My ND told me he has seen people disabled to the point that they are in a wheel chair!

I was a super healthy person then I got sick
I had so many symptoms and they were all over the board flu like feelings, plus wheezing, rash, dizziness, pounding heart, brain fog, blurred vision, stiff neck and shoulders, shortness of breath, I had a full cardio and pulmonary work up ! I was dying a slow grueling death. I'm living proof that root canals are dangerous may cause a systemic infection. When I got that sick
I felt like I was on the road to a long grueling death.

Find a dental cavitation expert.
This is what I figured out some MD will give people long term Antibiotics either pills or IV
and some may even suggest surgery plus Antibiotics .

My understanding is you must have oral surgery with a dental cavitation expert. My dentist had me get pre-medicated and post medicated I began Vitamin C IV before and after the surgery this is crucial so the infection does not settle elsewhere.

Ozone is amazing the ND are using it which is so wonderful. NIHA may be a place worth flying to
in order to find out which sites in the mouth are infected they do ozone injections into the jaw bone, Also ozone make the brain feel odd it is a very strange feeling.

Except you CANNOT have ozone until you have all the mercury removed since mercury cancels out the effects of ozone.

Apparently, ozone treatment results are instantaneous I guess the answer is in the proof. I had ozone, but my problem was more complicated and required surgery.

Then my doctor suggested blue laser

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)