CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

Fondues Views: 141,789
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,950,634

Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

First off my heart goes out of all of your that are suffering. I know what it is like this ordeal rocked me to my core, and I will never be the same again!

Do not give up....

I had to write you, I felt like there were days I was at my breaking point, I had faith that I would be led to the right place and meet the right doctors! I was seriously ill for 15 months. My story is too long to write here.

I went to see the traditional dentist, for my root canal pain, the doctor changed the bite to see if that would help. It did not help. Went back 7 days later, second time he did the same thing and he said if this does not help we will will refer you to an oral surgeon. MY infection did NOT show up on the x-rays. The dentist said since you are in PAIN and that tooth hurt we recognize that it might be serious. I had been praying to God everyday, to help lead me to the right people I went to my chiropractor and she suggested her holistic dentist . In fact the dentist was so cool he even gave my husband some ideas for a breathing issue he was having. The consult was 85.00 The oral surgeon 931.00 it seemed reasonable considering the three intense hours I spent at the oral surgeons office. They did a 3-d scan and extraction at the oral surgeons office I think the appointment was the next day was because when they asked me if I was in pain and yes I WAS in PAIN lots of PAIN! My tooth was hot and cold sensitive, and it hurt to bite down on it I needed help right now please is what I told the receptionist. I think you need advocate for what you want and if they do not listen fire them. Hire a biological, enviromental or holistic dentist they will help you they will know what is going on, they've seen if before. They will listen and takes action!
DO Not Give Up there is a way and a way will be made for you Be persistent, find the holistic dentist and they will do it easily and happily!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.220 sec, (1)