CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Constipation Cure
Solve the root cause of constipation. Full herbal program.

ghrrr Views: 107,690
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 40,303

Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

I’m male 32 years old(165cm, 60kg) and have a very similar symptoms with Linda regarding the root canal

Year 2007 : falling hard to the ground and 3 upper middle teeth fractured, gum abcess(periodontis), root canal by cresophene and rockle, then crowned…my gum always bleed when I brushed since then

28/04/2012 : one day when I’m eating, suddenly I feel something rush up going from behind my legs, behind my butt, behind my back, left side right side of my neck, left side right side of my forehead, and eyelid immediately in severe pain…From that moment on, all of that part is having severe pain and all these symptoms suddenly come at once :
- Hard to breath
- Unable for erection
- Weird feelings on testicles
- All muscles from head to toe become weak, like I’m a very old person, no strength and no motivation in life
- Walking makes me tired
- Constant severe pain all over the body
- Eyelids feel heavy and very painful
- Severe heavy headache
- Confusion
- Become stupid, hard to understand what people said
- Chest is not comfortable when hearing loud voices such as movies, live music
- Cold hands and feet
- Weird dreams and nightmares every night
- Cannot concentrate
- Ear ringing
- I hold myself not commiting suicide everyday because of these constant severe pain
- Severe stiff neck on the left side and right side, I can’t even move my neck because of the severe pain
- Get mad easily because of the constant pain all over my body
- Headache increase and want to pass out when hit by direct sunlight or air conditioner
- Feel dizzy and want to pass out when eating at the restaurant or junk food

28/04/2012 – 11/02/2013 : go to many great PhD doctors and professors almost everday, a lot of blood checked, many hospital, many internist, some ENT, some clinical nutritionist, many neurologist, many neurosurgeon, many ophthalmologist, some psychiatrist, some cardiothoracic vascular surgeon, some dermato venerologist, digestive surgery, urology surgery, allergy & immunologist, acupuncture, massage, herbal medicine, even some priest and paranormal…NO result at all !
Done 2 times MRI, 4 times thorax, brain CT-Scan, Sinus Paranasal CT-Scan, 2 times retina photo, EMG, OCT Optalmoscope, Humphrey test, abdomen USG, 2 times testicles USG, 2 times heat echocardiography, a lot of EKG, gastric USG…But everything was fine

11/02/2013 : I initiatively check my teeth, no doctors told me to check my teeth, and there is no pain at all in my teeth or gum…but the panoramic x-rays surprisingly shows that I have a problem in my 3 upper middle teeth, the endodontist said it is a cyst, so the endodontist clean the dry pus inside the 3 teeth canal, she also feel weird when cleaning the dry pus…Oral surgeon said dry pus is not a cyst but a granuloma and there is no way dry pus can be inside the teeth canal unless there is a leaked from above…After the dry pus inside the 3 teeth canal is cleaned, suddenly I awake at dawn because a lot sands come out from my eyelid, I don’t know what it is but it is very small, hard and sharp(every dentist and doctors don’t believe me when I told this)…After the sands comes out from my eyelid, ALL of my symptoms healed at once, 100% cured ! But it only last for less than a month…This is why : I continue the root canal for more than 5 months to clean the pus on my 3 root teeth because i don't want to loose my teeth…Guess what ? yes, the symptoms came back and the root canal result is a failure after more than 5 months

11/07/2013 : I decide to extract my 3 teeth but the symptoms don’t go away after the extraction…The symptoms that came back until now are :
- Gritty eyelid, it always become worse when the endodontist inject the calcium hydroxide…Every ophthalmologist said it’s dry eyes but none of their medicine cure me, this gritty eyelid started after the second time of root canal treatment…I said there is a sand inside my eyelid blood vessel, it’s not a sensation, one oral surgeon told me that calcium hydroxide(caoh2) can leaked into the blood vessel and make tissue necrosis, calcium hydroxide also can become hard and become bone but no ophthalmologist understand, their medicine didn’t cure my gritty eyelid +making my eyeball worse…now my eyeballs is very red, water often comes out of my eyeball, a lot of needle is stabbing my eyelid+eyeball, it is all because of the eye medicine…gritty eyelid is also still there after trying to many famous ophthalmologist…I’ve checked my teeth again but the x-rays shows nothing
- Pain and stiff left neck but not as severe as before, right neck is having a mild pain
- Muscles from head to toe become weak but not as severe as before
- So hard for erection
- Weird feelings on testicles
- Weird dreams sometimes
- Constant mild pain on this part(behind my legs, behind my butt, behind my back, left side right side of my forehead, and eyelid…It’s where the problem started on 24/04/2012)+gritty eyelid
- Mild headache

i regret doing the root canal, maybe it will be a different story if i extracted right away at that moment when i've healed 100%
Could someone please help me ? Linda, how are you doing today ? is it cured 100% ? thx a lot

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (3)