CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

lsherm47 Views: 182,532
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 40,313

Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

Dear Smoothman,

I hope you receive this.  You posted your message 9 months ago, and I just saw it.

Please keep tracking your health very carefully.

I have tried to talk about infected root canals with so many dentists and doctors.  NONE of them will touch it.  They tell me that I must have a mental problem, as there is no such thing as an infected root canal causing problems.

My first infection got so bad and so deeply imbedded, I ended up living like a lizard - unable to stand or sit in a chair.  A second infected root canal was partially removed (they said they gort it all) this spring.  As soon as the antibiotics cleared the infection, I could walk and sit again.  Then about 6 weeks later, all the synptoms came back.  They had left a large piece of the infected root canal in my jaw.  It took me another 6 weeks to convince them that it was still there.  Now I am partially well again, but I still have infections going and starting to have heart problems.  This is over 16 years of pretty inttense suffering.  To be told that I am a mental case is really sad.   Mine was not an easy life, but there was so much joy, a good heart in here.  I don't know if I should have all my teeth pulled.  My left ear, eye, lymph glands and neck are still relly plugged with infection.

regards,

linda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)