CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

Fracture Views: 127,369
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 40,303

Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

Some Infected Fractured root canal Warning Signs I Missed

1. In the spring 2009 an x-ray of the tooth showed it was possibly fractured. Early on a few months after the x-ray during the summer my first warning sign was an extreme head ache after getting some sun. Vitamin D suppressed my immune system and let the infection spread enough to give me a head ache the worst I've ever had. So bad that I started avoiding the sun not knowing why it gave me a head ache. An early meningitis symptom possibly.

2. A few months later in the fall 2009 back ground anxiety started just a feeling I would be dead in two years but didn't know why or how. This feeling didn't go away until the tooth was extracted many months later. Maybe an early blood poisoning symptom.

3. While taking flaxseed oil winter and summer 2010 heart rate was going out of control while I did my usual work out. I had to drop the intensity or not work out at all. My immune system was getting more borderline from the flaxseed oil.

4. Mid July early August 2010 after taking fish oil for a couple of weeks heart rate would go out of control just sitting in a chair. 85 bpm while doing nothing my resting heart rate was usually in the 50s. I also noticed a retinopathy in the eye above the tooth it started as a circular blotch in my field of view and was getting bigger and more oval shaped over the next few months before the extraction. Negative comments from people could cause reoccurring negative visions. I had a hyper feeling I would later discover was high anxiety. Obsessive about work coupled with insomnia. Panic attacks 30 minutes after eating chewing seemed to pump more toxins into my system. Taking calcium when I ate seemed to help make the spikes less severe. But I was just treating symptoms taking 9 to 12 Tums a day. I used nostalgia to fight the anxiety taking pictures of the old neighborhood reminiscing about some great sports teams of the past watching youtube videos of them more than usual.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)