CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

J.Jackson Views: 164,407
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 40,303

Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

Hi guys, so sorry about what you all have been through. Thanks linda for sharing your knowledge and experience. I also feel I haven't been able to transcend my anger because of my infection and the ignorance and the negligence of people and doctors. Can I just ask how long you had your root canal for? And when you started having symptoms did they come and go or gotten worse each day non stop? I had mine very badly done when I was 13, I'm now 22 yrs old and having an eztraction in 2 weeks time. I have a chronic infection in the root canal, I have no tooth or facial pain, no absseces... I just have a lot of fatigue, focusing problems, headaches and head spasms but not everyday,random body pains, had recurrent sinus infections for 6 months but all have subsided now, forgetfulness, weakness, and basically I just feel strange and different in some way. Does it sound like my infection has spread? If not could the root infection cause many symptoms even if it hasn't spread? Advice on this please.. Nice to know I'm not alone, thanks guys. Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)