CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thats nice but it doesn't even address my question

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
trapper/kcmo Views: 11,504
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 750,964

Re: thats nice but it doesn't even address my question

i read through your thread with uniquity to see what it is that you dont get. i think you get it. i am not using a mixture or compound of anything.

pure silver is a tool. like a hammer on a nail, if you are using a foam hammer, you are not goung to drive it in. using the proper hammer, the nail is driven in and the tool can be put in storage. it takes more skill to put wood together without nails, but it can be done and is a worthy skill to hone.

the point of the scriptures i posted was to show some of the process. there are those who need it, and then there are those that move beyond needing it.

silver is a necessary trace element. the soils are depleted of it. the coinage is now bereft of it. no one uses silver ware, as josephs cup was.

i just healed a third degree burn on my wrist from burning leaves. it was completely healed in less than a week. all i did was spray silver on it. there will be no scar whatsoever, as soon as the tan can get replaced.

silver, pure refined silver, is medicine. the goal is to not only not need the medicine itself, but if you read carefully, to be able to speak words which will do the same thing. that is my goal. but until then, the lord led me to make and use this stuff and i am in good company best i can tell. your comparison is an apple/orange thing. calcium and silver are not in the same category.

that statue in daniel shows the importance of the elements in relation to their effect on the body. the iron and clay are for being a mule. that is what slaves do, they perform the drudgery for others. brass is common, yet its constituents in proper combination can be useful and durable, beyond common activities. silver puts the body at its peak, giving it skillful use beyond the ordinary. and gold is for the mind and bringing it more in line with the spirit.

the real message in all of it is that words and deeds create what we need right inside of us. if they are the right words and deeds that is. and that is the rub, isnt it? people dont like to be told what to do, not for physical health and certainly not for spiritual health. live for now and live for the beast - we cant see tomorrow and the beast has no use for the spirit. that is the essense of all that you see today.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (2)