CureZone   Log On   Join
Here's my thinking... thats nice but it doesn't even address my question

unyquity Views: 11,516
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 750,964

Here's my thinking... thats nice but it doesn't even address my question

I agree with your thinking, although there was a time when I wouldn't have (maybe even in my early posts here on CZ?)

Colloidal Silver is generally not taken because of a need for silver as a mineral?/metal, but because it kills bacteria. And that it does, QUITE efficiently. In years past, I have used CS to kill a variety of overgrowths of bacteria that I ASSUMED were creating symptoms. But for me, CS in no longer an option (unless symptoms would become extremely severe)... for one, because CS is NOT selective and kills ALL bacteria, and for two, because I now choose echinacea to fight infection, because it stimulates our immune system...hence allowing the immune system to have the power to kill the invader AND learn how to kill the invader - creating natural immunity. Anything that kills bacteria without the aid of the immune system, (at least partially) deprives the immune system of the ability to learn & develop natural immuninty. BUT, the primary function of the immune system is NOT to fight unwanted invaders, it's primary purpose is to rid the body of zillions of dead cells that are present daily. It's action as a "fighter of invaders" only 'kicks in' when the natural balance and alkaline terrain is not present to handle what it should be handling.

And this is why: an overgrowth of bacteria becomes present and our bodies become symptomatic when the condition of the body is diseased/dying and therefore, there is much more 'junk' for our natural bacterial 'clean up crew' to consume...and so more come to devour our toxins or decaying tissue. The extra 'clean up crew' only appears because there's an abnormal state in the body; the extra bacteria do not CAUSE the illness, they are EVIDENCE of the illness. Example: mosquitos do not CAUSE a pond to become stagnant; rather, the stagnant pond attracts mosquitos.

Hence we can use all the "killer" antiobiotics, "killer" herbs or CS we want, but until we address the condition that causes the bacteria to have food to eat, we're only covering up the symptom and not addressing the cause. Of course, when allopathic medicine does this, we "poo poo" them, but when WE do it (because we ASSUME that things like CS and other herbal killers are "safe"), then somehow we absolve ourselves.

Excerpts below taken from here:
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/terrain/lost_history_of_medicine.htm
(There is one glaring mistake in this fantastic article where the author attritubutes the research of raw food/cats to Bechamp, when it was actually Pottenger...unless Bechamp did research with cats that I'm unaware of). Anyway for ANYONE interested in why an 'alkaline terrain' is SO vital for health, the above article is a 'must read'! :)

"If I could live my life over again, I would devote it to proving that germs seek their natural habitat—diseased tissue—rather than being the cause of the diseased tissue; e.g., mosquitoes seek the stagnant water, but do not cause the pool to become stagnant." Rudolph Virchow (Father of Pathology)

"Remember Rudolf Virchow’s quotation? Once our system is acidic, and once the clean-up crew kicks in, we start to get diseased tissues. Once we have diseased tissues, outside germs can find a favorable environment in which to grow. They produce the secondary illnesses we, in this modern culture, call illness or disease. As amazing as it can seem, germs are attracted to the diseased tissues, they are not the primary cause of it. "

I believe there is a purpose and usefullness for CS and "killer" herbs (anti-bacterials, anti-fungals, anti-virals) because if the body becomes symptomatic BECAUSE of the overgrowth of bacteria, then removing the symptoms does seem to give the body more energy to heal the original cause of the presence of the bacteria. But like I said before, the original cause of the bacteria being present is because something in body is providing them a good source of food. And so, my current focus is upon continued cleansing and right eating to 'heal the terrain'.

And to add a note of encouragement for all: in the last year... after several bowel cleanses, liver flushes/bi-weekly coffee enemas and a change of diet to 75%+ raw organic fruits & vegetables, good fats, wholesome grains, clean water (we use RO filter) and eliminations of all possible household/environmental toxins, it has now been over a year since I have needed echinacea, Vitamin C supplements or Colloidal Silver to fight an infection, for I have not developed an infection that my 'terrain' has not been able to fight (with the addition of a couple extra tablespoons of SuperFood and an additional 16-32 ounces of fresh juice). Whoa, I take that back, if I don't do the coffee enemas regulary, very occasionally I sense the beginnings of the return of a slight ear infection. And, I still have an issue with fatty tumors known as lipomas trying to escape my body, but the lipomas are not caused by a bacterial infection; they are primarily a liver issue on which I still have more cleansing & healing to do. But the size of the lipomas has drastically reduced, and complete healing is near! (YAY!) Then I can get down to the healing and restoring of the skin and scar tissues these nasty tumors has caused over the decades.

Anyway, that's where my thinking and knowledge is today...onward & upward :)

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)