CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Here's my thinking... thats nice but it doesn't even address my question

unyquity Views: 11,478
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 751,129

Re: Here's my thinking... thats nice but it doesn't even address my question

Agreed! A "big gun" for the "big baddies" for sure - because the 'big baddies' wouldn't present themselves at all symptomatically if something stronger than the immune system weren't required :)

And I forgot to add, that even though CS can get into the bloodstream through the skin or sublingually, I've still been known to drop a few drops on a band-aid when I'm pretty sure the cut is going to be susceptible to infection (not usually for myself anymore, but for others needing bandaids at my house)...and I do recommend it to folks like my sister with four children, to whom she IS going to douse with yet another course of high-strength Antibiotics if she doesn't see an improvement fast.

>> but sometimes you can't get around using non-organic minerals, be it CS or CH.<<

I can see MANY times when CS (or even high strength anti-biotics) could be the difference between life & death, but I can't see a time when the need for calcium
should cause one to resort to a chemically processed ground-up rock (?) But maybe you can, and that's cool.

Ozonated water. I'm not that far along on my learning pathway yet. I'm just about to order my first quart/gallon of 35% FG Hydrogen Peroxide and see how that feels to me n' my hubby. I guess ozonation is probably the next step on my learning curve. However, I like to keep it all as simple as possible, as I spend a LOT of time helping/teaching others with very limited experience in holistic health (and a lot of various spiritual reasons), so I try to keep learning...but not being too complex or confusing to others that can't even grasp things like 'why I recommend something 'against' the MD's, and 'why shouldn't I take these steroids', etc.

Time is short here, gotta run...thanks for your great thoughts :)

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)