CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pond water

grzbear Views: 11,778
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 750,821

Re: Pond water

I am just putting 2 + 2 together... E3 live, spirulina, chlorella, kombutcha, kefir, yogurt, fermented vegetables, etc. Probiotics, soil organisms, single cell and more complex organisms living in water.

Everything I read and study about a "perfect" environment points to a balance between good and bad bacteria. We eat fermented foods, drink kefir and Kombutcha, and are meant to eat foods right off the plant, or the root pulled right out of the soil, some dirt, with its soil based organisms (bacteria) and all. I have told the story of the old farmers who used to say you need to eat a bushel of dirt in your lifetime to stay healthy.

All that points me to doing the same with water. Granted the environment has led us away from this and today it may even be risky, but I really do believe this was all part of the plan.

We are symbiotic with all that is... without good bacteria we die. Without mitochondria in our cells we die. Without water, without oxygen, etc. etc. I would be willing to bet that the same is true with virus like organisms we know little to nothing about yet.. sounds like we are symbiotic to me.

E. coli is not bad as portrayed in this last bunch of news on spinach and lettuce, it just got out of balance. E. Coli will not kill or make you sick if you have balance and we all carry our own around with us in our intestines.

Extrapolate that to human fungal and bacterial diseases... In my opinion, the "kill" mentality in medicine is WAY off the mark. In fact, it is one of the things that is killing the planet. Our squeamish thoughts with these things is way off the mark as well due to social conditioning and programming.

That said, in todays environment the vast majority of us are so out of balance that jumping into this as a way to regain health COULD make us ill and be harmful as illustrated by the deaths due to E. coli that should not have happened.

grz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)