CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still Cancer Free/Thanks, John (jnata)for CCJ as well

canadian yoda Views: 8,066
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 732

Re: Still Cancer Free/Thanks, John (jnata)for CCJ as well

Hi John/CCJ and others,
Can't seem to find the time to stay on top of these posts, but they sure are interesting. I have never used the concentrated drops or the capsules (the capsules I have been informed are absolutley useless so don't waste your money,) the concentrate has proved to be somewhat useful but does not have the same degree of response as the herbal tea. I agree it would be far easier to just take the drops but I did a lot of research and asked a lot of different herbalists on line etc what they thought and the general concensus seems to be that like many herbs Pau d'Arco has hundreds of different qualities that interact with one another to make a complete synergistic product, no-one as yet even understands exactly how all the properties interact but when you start isolating just one part (even when that part is supposed to be the most benificial) you start to degrade the wholistic medicinal effect. Most Herbalists will tell you it is better to use the herb or botanical in its closest to natural state to get the most benifit, the more we extract and take away the more we interfere with the medicinal interactions. The tea does taste pretty bad but you do get used to it, you can mix it with fruit juice or dilute it with water or add stevia etc as long as you get at least 4 cups per day if fighting something serious like cancer.
Pau d'arco use has been traced back as far as the ancient Incas and Egyptions even the Vikings used it, and it's traditional form is brewed whole as a tea, in my opinion if something ain't broke, why fix it, and anyway Buckleys Cough syrup tastes way worse !!
Happy Trails
Rob.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)