CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still Cancer Free/"C" -why even come to this forum?

CJJ Views: 7,344
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 722

Re: Still Cancer Free/"C" -why even come to this forum?

Forum users: please don't mistake CJJ for "C"!! I am very much for this forum.

"C", if you think everyone mentioning a product on this forum is just trying to sell someone something, then why do you even bother to come here? Many times people don't even give a brand name, just tell a product such as this tea (where you can buy many different places, etc. etc.) Mostly, there are 2 types of people who regularly use this forum: people with experience (be it good or bad) that want to share this knowledge or experience with others, hoping others can benefit from that knowledge. The other kind of people are people like me - searching and seeking for others knowledge and experience to help me fight my cancer.

I have learned alot from this forum through people's willingness to share their experiences and what they have tried and what worked for them. With some people, one thing worked. With others, it is a combination of therapies that worked for them. I have inoperable stage 4 Gastrol Intestinal Stomal Tumor Cancer (GIST) and was given 6 months to live with NO option to take chemo or radiation, even if I wanted to. I was told my rare type of cancer was inoperable and untreatable by 4 doctors. I had nothing but ALTERNATIVE medicine to turn to.

Do I still have cancer - yes. How long since I was given the 6 months to live speach - 2 and 1/2 years. We are all just people trying to help other people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)