CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still Cancer Free/GOOD POST, ROB!!!

Views: 7,484
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 726

Re: Still Cancer Free/GOOD POST, ROB!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts and experience. Have you happened to read my cancer story on this forum yet? It's titled "CJJ (CAROLINE) CANCER STORY, NEED HELP." When you have a little time, you might read it and see my story.

I am on Gleevec via a clinical trail. FDA has now approved and past Gleevec for GIST patients like myself. High dose patients in the trial is $7,000.00 EACH MONTH!!! I am on the low dose, which is $3,600.00 every month!!!! Since the FDA passed this drug for our type of cancer, we people in the trial must now pay for the drug ourselves instead of getting it free. Fortunately for me, my insurance has been paying for it because I sure couldn't have paid all that.

I was given a box of Pau d'Arco tea powder for free being a cancer patient. However, I have never drank tea, all my life I've hated it. I did try several times to brew and drink this tea. I just hated it. A few sips, maybe. But the cancer dose is over 4 glasses a day, every day. I think it taste nasty. Worse than regular tea that I didn't like anyway. I've wondered if there are good quality capsules or tablets of Pau D'Arco that would work just as well. Do you know any experience trying the pills vs. the tea.

Well, gotta run. Thanks for sharing with us. We are all people trying to help other people find the right path to better health and long life. If you have any suggestions or comments for me after reading my cancer story, please let me know. If you pick the option above that says SHOW ALL POSTS BY CJJ, then you should be able to pick that title out from all the others.

Continued good health to you:>)

Caroline "Sunshine"

God Bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)