CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mother has Rectal Cancer/Need to talk to Canadian Yoda

lamaku Views: 7,637
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 847

Re: Mother has Rectal Cancer/Need to talk to Canadian Yoda

Hello. I hope this e-mail finds mom feeling better. On the scientific side I would recommend mom eat according to her blood type(Live Right For Your Type by Dr. Peter D'Adamo). Go to www.wateroz.com and read about their minerals. You want to use calcium and magnesium to reestablish a more alkaline blood Ph. Most mineral supplements should be avoided as they are inorganic. Also, cod liver oil, tocotrienols from palm oil, graviola, swedish bitters(as long as she doesn't have diarhea), "Rescue Remedy" from Bach Flower remedies will help with physical and emotional shock and help her sleep. I'm also a spiritual healer from Portland, OR. I'd need to see her to really help her. There is an alternative, however. If you go to www.access-huna.com and click on healing icons you can read about the healing done by the kukui nuts(from Hawaii)that are blessed by my teacher. The blessing takes 5-10 minutes and must be done every day for about 2 weeks to create the little icon of healing. I myself have used them many times and I believe they saved my life on several occasions. I use mine to remove pain all the time. I believe spiritual healing is as important in most cases as nutritional healing. Unfortunately, most people do not have access to real spiritual healing. Best of luck. Sincerely, Eric "Lamaku" Schmall

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)