CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mother has Rectal Cancer/Need to talk to Canadian Yoda

canadian yoda Views: 9,142
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 847

Re: Mother has Rectal Cancer/Need to talk to Canadian Yoda

Hello Rodney,
I am sorry I did not see your posting until today, I hope your Mother is still doing Okay and fighting hard. I would correspond with you via e-mail but you did not leave an address.
I am glad you are going to use the pau d'arco, it is unfortunate that she is still undergoing Chemo and radiation as these are very hard on the body and make it harder for the Alternatives to work, I would definatly let her take the Pau d'arco while taking the chemo try for at least 4 cups per day, I would also give her Essiac as that is very good for digestive tract Cancers. Fresh made veg juice is also very good, I know these things sound too simple to work but they do, fresh fruits and vegetables are loaded with enzymes that can help, Pineapple is one of the richest natural sources of bromelaine an enzyme that literally strips the mucus coating away from Cancer cells so that are own immune system can see them for what they are and attack.
There are so many ways to fight cancer it can be daunting but people are curing themselves with alternatives everyday, I ran into a German fellow the other day and he was given 3 months to live 10 years ago (small cell lung cancer), he heard about Pau d'arco and began drinking "gallons" of it, it was nice to meet someone face to face who was a complete success story .
I will try to monitor this posting more often in case you post again,

Wishing you good health
Rob.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)