CureZone   Log On   Join
Still Cancer Free Try my Cure

canadian yoda Views: 8,490
Published: 21 y

Still Cancer Free Try my Cure

Hi ,
I posted here once before telling my story of success, I was diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer just about 2 years ago (the doc gave me 6 months.. 2 years as a maximum if I had chemo). My last scan shows no cancer anywhere , it was in my liver and stomach, I had chemo reluctantly that ended in Dec of 2001, there was still cancer remaining and I was told it was just a matter of time until it grew again. I kept it stable for 6 months taking varios supplements and Essiac, then I discovered Pau d'Arco, after drinking this tea for 3 months I was cancer free and remain so to this day to the surprise of the Oncologist, his exact words were "I don't know what your doing but keep doing it ...it's working".
I have managed to get several other people to try it and they to are having great success, the best Pau d'Arco available in North America can be bought from www.herb-care.com it is essential to buy from a good supplier and to buy the right cut. You may find Pau d'arco cheaper else where, I tried a few other cheap sources but the difference was unbelievable, they tasted like water compared to this high quality stuff. You really do get what you pay for...
There is a lot of information on the site also for you to read .
I just want people to give this simple incredible alternative a chance ...I'm sure glad I did.
Never give up your hope...and fight like hell. Rob.

www.herb-care.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)