CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still Cancer Free Try my Cure

canadian Yoda Views: 8,289
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 722

Re: Still Cancer Free Try my Cure

I am sorry you are so disillusioned with natural alternatives , I did not post this message just to sell a product... I do not own a herb business or sell any products myself. I posted because it is the truth. It is sad that some people cannot believe that other people may just want to get the word out about something that is haveing incredible results in many forms of Cancer. I would be interested to know what you base this accusation on, Have you tried Pau d'Arco, have you sat for four months in a Chemo ward, have you been told you have 6 months to live and death is inevitable, have you been so sick you almost wished the end would come just to get it over with ???
I HAVE ... I will respond to Sam's message and post a few more details for those that still have an open mind and believe in the basic goodness of others. I don't have the time now as I have to leave for work...not bad for someone who was supposed to be dead....!!
Sincerely Rob.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)