CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Going to Court

marilynm Views: 2,182
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 723,873

Re: Going to Court

That's another thing I don't understand. His mother was his best friend. She passeed away a few years ago, and he still has not gotten over her death. I know his dad was abusive toward her, but to what extent I do not know. I sort of wonder if he was abusive toward her as well, but I don't think so, based on how he spoke about her. How could a man love his mother so much, but think all other women are deserving of pain? I do not understand what it is that drives men to these lenghths. Do they really believe that they are entitled to treat their women as if they were intruders? I just don't get it.

As far as remorse goes, he showed immediate remorse when my toe was broken. What had happened was this: he had just come home from a business trip to Vegas, and he wanted to spend some time with his woman. we rented a motel room about five minutes away from where i worked. in the morning, i was getting ready to leave. i had to be at my desk in fifteen minutes, and i still had to drive, find a spot in the lot, and then walk a three-minute distance to my desk. At this time, he decides that he wants sex. I could not seemt o get him to understand that i had to be somewhere on time, which he had no concept of, by the way. he wore two watches, but apparently had not a clue as to what usefulness they possessed. He just did not want to take no for an answer, and kept trying to take my pants down. i really was aggravated at this point and not in the mood. i became a little sarcastic and jumped on top of him on the bed as if to say 'let's go', and ke kicked me backward off the end of the bed and i flipped backward. cuold have broken my neck, but thank god i didn't. i then got up and bolted for the door, and he beat me to it because he was closer. he took me down with some martial-arts move which caused my foot to twist underneath me and my second toe on the right foot was immediately snapped in half. when i started yelling that my toe was broken, he got down on the floor with me and apologized and said he was sorry that he didn't mean to hurt me. dopey me believed him. i tried driving myself to the ER, but he called me and talked me into coming back so he could drive me. he brought me in, and demanded that i got treatment as i was an employee there (yes), and i made a joke saying 'don't tell them that--they'll make me go last'. This was a common hospital joke, but he took that personally for a whiole after that i could not get him to understand that it was a freakin' JOKE. i tend to make light of bad situations. anyway, he left me at the ER, and i asked him if he would please bring me a cup of coffee, and he never came back despite my calling him a few times. thinking back, he may have thought that i told them what happened and that he would be apprehended and dammit i should have. Oh-and while he was with me the security guard noticed i had blood on my neck and i made like i could not understand how it happened, that i must have caught my nails on my neck when i fell (i told them i slipped on a wet tile floor). i had to contend with the doctor sticking a huge anesthetic needle into my foot and then resetting my toe while i screamed into a blanket. no one there to hold my hand and make it better.

when i finally got him to pick me up to take me back (i certainly could not go home to my mother like that), he did not let me rest. he put me to work for him, unpacking and sorting out all the luggage and crap that he brought to and from vegas with him. I was on crutches and was supposed to keep my foot elevated. He even had me go out to the car to get a one-gallon jug of iced tea. on crutches. got mad when i hopped around on one foot while trying to sort things out. there was crap all over the bed, so i couldn't even lay down and get comfortable. when he finally fell asleep, i got in the car and drove 50 miles to my sister's house. left him there with all his baggage, and i did not care. PS, two weeks later i ended up in the hospital again due to an unrelated accident, and he found out and weaseled himself back into my good graces again. about four weeks later, with a still-healing toe and two badly burned hands, we had a minor disagreement in a parking lot and he told me to keep my voice down because nobody needed to hear our business. i pointed out that there was no one around and that the windows were closed, and he said that there were cameras. i started to ask why, since he had installed security systems and cameras before, did he not know that it was illegal to record a conversation without being informed but i never got the first few words out of my mouth before he punched me in the eye and then pulled my hair so i could not get out of the car. i really hope that he crosses someone enough to have the sh!t beat out of him. he needs to know how that feels.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (3)