CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The tests are in - not good

Lovey Views: 3,188
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,214

Re: The tests are in - not good

Msteve666,

Try the Bowel and Intestinal cleanse forum. I found out about Blessed Herbs on that forum and 24 hours after taking it, I got mucoid plaque! I've done 14 flushes, but some symptoms I just can't seem to kick, so I tried this and WOW! I even created a BLOG, wich I'm planning on writing in whenever there is a noticeable difference in my health. You can look in there to see how my entire 5 day cleanse goes. Good Luck!

Lovey

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Msteve666,

Try the Bowel and Intestinal cleanse forum. I found out about Blessed Herbs on that forum and 24 hours after taking it, I got mucoid plaque! I've done 14 flushes, but some symptoms I just can't seem to kick, so I tried this and WOW! I even created a BLOG, wich I'm planning on writing in whenever there is a noticeable difference in my health. You can look in there to see how my entire 5 day cleanse goes. Good Luck!

Lovey

//www.curezone.org/blogs/f.asp?f=225&t=7640

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (1)