CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lipitor will kill you.

msteve666 Views: 3,885
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,227

Re: Lipitor will kill you.

According listed ranges, normal triglyceride levels should be around 150. 200-499 is high. 500+ is very high. So, my current level is down from high (400+) to borderline (175). That was purely through diet (cut down the milk and cheese), before I started all of this.

As to Lipitor (10mg/day). I have been on that about 4 years. Other than my triglyeride levels, my cholesterol was the only other indicator out of range. Within 6 weeks I went from 247 to 163. There was a slight elevation in my liver indicators, but well within normal and has remained that way over the last 4 years. Nothing else, as recently as 6 months ago was a problem.

By stopping the lipitor, I expected a higher read. But the LDL was way higher than it had ever been. The above level of my iron count is an indicator of or precursor to liver damage. At the very least I am going back to the lipitor and giving my liver a rest for a while of any further flushes.

As to the other readings, they are outside of what my lab lists as outside of normal, though I have seen other listed ranges which barely makes them acceptable. I can categorically state they are not an effect of the lipitor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.223 sec, (1)