Re: Copper IUD, cervical cap, other methods

Views: 5,622
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 69,377

Re: Copper IUD, cervical cap, other methods

Thank you PTree,
...and thank you for the adress

It is exactly with contraceptives as with sexuality, I guess,
we have to experiment much more than we do!

I am not familiar with the availablility of different contraceptives in the US. But why not order from Sweden,
it takes just a few days more! I always order stuff from US.

The best thing would be to find someone who wants to import Persona. It is the safest messurer I have ever seen, it shows your hormonal level and cannot be wrong if you use it the right way! I also like the new Cervical caps availiable, they are much better than different condoms, and can also support oil!

Don`t misunderstand; use of oil should only be used together
with rubbers or femidoms because it feels much better, polyurethan against the skin is not really a pleasure!

The need for gliders and oils should not naturally be necessairy.
If a woman is balanced, her hormons will function better, then there is no need for a glider; we have natural liquids that functions much better!

There is a lot of wonderful home-remedies like different cleanses, herbs, kombu-soups, dietary changes, yoghurts and baths you can use to improve this - most women who did a liver-cleanse improved their sexual life too!

If your organs are tired of poison, bad quality fats and toxins, as soon as your organs does not work properly - detox comes through the skin. Are we enough concious about how fastly our skin absorbs, did you know that we absorb drugs/creams/chemicals through our skin quicker than if we wold take something orally?

The Progesta-Care is a cream that very well could be used at times when you feel that your hormons need a push-up; Progesta-Care
is based on Wild Yam-root, gives you progesteron in a fast and natural way! But only use this cream from OVULATION until MENSTRUATION! From Menstruation until Ovulation, you can use Salvia-herbal-tea! Dont use any hormonal products during pregnacny or while breast-feeding.
Sarsaparilla could be used as a herb instead of the cream,
But none of the herbs should not be constantly used every month;
Use it only as a cure sometimes, when you feel you need it!

Use also daily Oil'supplements,this is another way to help your skin stay young and healty, oil`s inside is as important as exsternal oil! I recommend HEMP-SEED OIL, especially, as it is a very balanced oil, it tastes good and nutty and has all the amino-acids! Udo's choice is another good quality oil which is well balanced in omega-acids. Avoid all MARGARINE (hydrogeneted fats)! Use butter! Avoid meat from pork, too much sugar; read also about how to choose sweeteners and
GOOD DIETARY HABITS (Posted at Ask-Lillian).

Lillian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)