CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Terminator

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MentalNomad Views: 3,165
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 661,240

Re: Terminator

The Terminator is a zapper that Don Croft has improved upon from Hulda Clark 's orginal. My dad bought a Terminator zapper a couple of weeks ago. My husband works at a pig farm with my dad so we were sure he had to have parisites, and he also had terrible candida. So one night when we were over at my mom and dad's we zapped Josiah for about 25 minutes. That was Friday night. Sunday Josiah wasn't feeling very good so I borrowed the zapper from Daddy and Josiah left it on all night. Monday I took him to my naturopath to have him tested, he'd been really tired and stressed the last few weeks and Josiah is usually like the energizer bunny. She did Ak on him and said his endocrine system was weak from all the stress and gave him a chinese formula for it. I asked her to test him for parisites and candida while she was at it because I was curious. He tested negative for both!!! I had tested him sometime ago prior for candida and he had tested postive but had refused to do the candida diet again (or anything else for that matter). So I know for postive fact he had that, and I honestly can not see how he did not have parisites since he has never done a parisites cleanse in his life and is working in pig crap all day. So I thought it was pretty awesome results. :) Croft said it gets rid of Candida very easily, but I didn't think that easy!! Croft says candida is just a fungal parisite and is easily killed with the zapper, and from this experiment it seems to be true. Now he can quit passing it to me. :) We're going to buy a Terminator of our own after I have the baby and we get a little money.
It has really been helping my dad too, he has been zapping all night most every night for the last two weeks. A toothache he had went away, his Ph is balanced for the first time in YEARS..., he is parisite free, has more energy, it is helping his gout, got rid of a cold right when it first started, and sleeps a little better. He just keeps noticing small things as he goes. The Terminator has the orgone generator among other improvements. He can definetly feel the energy in his meridians! Which is weird to him. The only side effect he had from it, was when he first got it he had very acid ph and his skin was acid too. He left it on all night above his ankle and it put two little burn marks where the pennies where touching his skin. The funny thing was, it burned two little burn marks in the same spot on the oppisite leg that night without having ever touched it! Willlddd...But now that his Ph is balanced he hasn't had any more problems with skin itch and no more burn marks thus far. My dad has been chronically ill for years so I'm sure it will be a slower road for him to feel amazingly better, but it has definetly been helping.
If you are interested in looking at Croft's site this is the url http://www.worldwithoutparasites.com/index.html but toolsforhealing.com has them to buy a little cheaper than Croft's site. I think I am going to buy the Silver Terminator at http://educate-yourself.org/dc/terminatorinfo12apr02.shtml to eliminate burns and skin irritation. Hope that helps tmazzei :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (2)