CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Best places & prices to get virgin coconut oil: Tropical Traditions

MentalNomad Views: 3,183
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 661,241

Re: Best places & prices to get virgin coconut oil: Tropical Traditions

Coconut Supreme is not only certified organic, but the process is certified as well to be cleanly. It is not certified USDA yet as that will take another three years, but has been certified by two other foreign companies (whose standards are probably actually better than our USDA's in all actuallity! :) And it is a small company too, as is all three of the ones at Wilderness Family Naturals--well the other two that aren't the same supplier as the Coconut Supreme. Tropical Traditions is $66.50 for a gallon, Wilderness is $49.95--the difference doesn't seem very negligible to me. :) Not when my husband and I will go through a gallon a month at the recommended 4 Tablespoons a day...
And there isn't hardly any coconuts that are not organic really if anyone has looked into it, they are all wild harvested--coconut plantations are very rare. There is no need to water them as the climate does that very well, and they need no care. Tropical Traditions is a good company, but I don't think it is any better than the other ones I have researched. I have emailed and spoke with the other companies personally on the phone to get my information, and actually they were both more friendly than I have found Tropical Traditions to be. I think it is great that Dr. Mercola endorses and informs people about coconut oil, and to endorse a company that supplies good virgin coconut oil--not RBD stuff--great too. But I don't mind researching and getting a little better price somewhere else for good quality too. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)