CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes! Yes! Yes! Caitlin Lorraine

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MentalNomad Views: 3,235
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 661,196

Re: Yes! Yes! Yes! Caitlin Lorraine

Hi. :) I used almost a third of a cup (my hair is about two and a half feet long) that I had melted on the stove in a metal measuring cup as it had turned solid in my cabinet (we've been having cool mornings of late :). I just used the expressed coconut oil, not the good virgin. I dipped my hands in the oil and ran it through, trying to evenly cover everywhere, especially the ends as this is the dryest part for me. What was left in the cup I just poured on my hair and evened it out. I bundled it up and put a shower cap on then left the coconut oil on for about an hour. It washed out really easily, though it felt a little different when I was through and I wasn't sure if it was clean or not because it did not have the same feel wet as my other conditioners. But, it was clean, maybe even too clean. It has been either four or five days since I have done that, it still isn't greasy a bit. It wasn't like the olive oil or mayonaise treatments I had tried before where it took washing and washing and I still did not have it all rinsed out and it was left greasy. I much prefer the coconut oil treatment! I am going to do it again tonight.
I can not wait to buy us a Terminator after I have the baby. :) I'm really looking forward to it...It is little enough to be easily misplaced isn't it. I'm going to have to be careful to keep it up where my 14 month old daughter cannot reach it! She is little miss curiousity. :) Although I think I am going to have it strapped on me most of the time. :) I am going to buy the Silver Terminator that has silver nodes so I won't have the burns or skin irritation and so my little girl can use it. He said it is even safe for babies, wow! I passed candida on to my daughter when she was born, so I think it will be good for her to zap. I don't know if she still has it or not since we haven't tested her in a long time. I try to be really careful with her diet, stevia in her oatmeal and smoothies, she drinks fresh goats milk, and I give her cod liver oil everday (it is orange flavored so she loves it :) I've been giving her homeade echinechea tincture the last couple of weeks and she begs for it--I can't imagine!! I don't think it tastes that great myself. I've been trying to get her to drink some of my kefir smoothies but she takes one drink and says no. Guess I'll have to buy her some more acidopholis after all...:) Anyway...sorry to get off track. :) Have a good day and keep enjoying your coconut oil! :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (2)