CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My skin is making me miserable. Please help!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Feel Vibrant Again!
My skin glows with youth!

aunty Views: 5,088
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,576

Re: My skin is making me miserable. Please help!

Hello,

I had to respond to your message to insist that you fight through the negativity from family members and others. I am well aware of this fight; and because I was determined to go through the fight despite the negativity, those who doubted me, now pay attention to me due to the success that has followed and continues to this day. You have a good man beside you; and for that, I am pleased. It is good to have someone in your corner on this journey to health. I had my sister's and father's full support. The reason for the negativity from the medical community is because they fear that you will find what they already know but don't want to share, because it would result in fewer longterm patients. Besides that, the medical community will tell you, themselves, that there is nothing they can do for you except provide symptom suppression since there is no cure. Based on that fact, (the fact that they've admitted they can't help you heal), why would they feel the need to so strongly belittle, berate, and dissuade you from searching out healing for yourself. In one word, money!!! I hated the negativity on the part of certain family members; however, I blew them off because I knew ignorance and laziness (in my family's case) was speaking. When I say ignorance, I'm not saying that my family isn't smart; but rather, regarding the body and the nourishment needed for it to function properly, they were ignorant (as I was). Referring to the laziness, I'm not saying that the members of my family aren't hard workers (just the opposite); but rather, regarding the care of their bodies, they were lazy (opting for a quick fix pill or cream to make up for their poor eating habits). Negativity from family members and from the medical community regarding natural treatments for healing is nothing new. I'm sure that you could get story after story from people who have taken the natural route to healing at the expense of much condemnation and ridicule (most hurtful from their own family members). Keep going; don't quit!!! Your sister will see; just like my nieces' doctors saw and still see. I wouldn't even be surprised if you ran across a few doctors in the health food store (smile).

As I have stated before, the medical community has some good points; however, there are a lot of areas where improvement is needed. Treatment for eczema sufferers is a big area where improvement is needed. My niece is five years old and has been eczema free for a majority of her five years on this earth. Her three year old and nineteen month old sisters have also had that same success. All diagnosed with atopic dermatitis (hereditary eczema), and all three healed. Three times over the method for healing has been tested and proven effective. People can be negative "until the cows come home (I'm southern)", but it won't deter me; especially since at the end of my sentence are three healed girls, and usually at the end of theirs (the medical community's approach to healing = symptom suppression) is a child suffering a torturous nightmare of suffering that did not have to be.

Ultimately, I started posting messages despite the negative feedback because I wanted to end the suffering of children, and figured that my bruised ego was nothing compared to the suffering that they had endured. As a result, one of my biggest highs came from a mother who had suffered with eczema for years and finally had success after reading my post (on another website). She changed her diet, started drinking more water and used the Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk lotion with success (surprising to me also), and thanked me for sharing the information that not only brought healing to her skin; but to her family as well. This isn't about playing guessing games or using people as experimental guinea pigs; it's about doing what makes sense to the body. That's why it's a success. It's certainly not me that's so genius or smart; it's the body that's so wonderfully made that keeps me amazed at what an awesome creation it truly is. I know for a fact that juicing is very beneficial to your good health. Detoxifying the body is definitely a good thing. I'm sure that even your sister would agree that it is much better to have toxins out of the body than in them.

You are more than a name on a doctor's to do list. When all is said and done (negative or otherwise), it is you who is suffering; and it is you who needs and deserves the healing.

aunty
©

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)