CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My skin is making me miserable. Please help!

Ozarkee Views: 4,472
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,571

Re: My skin is making me miserable. Please help!

Thank you so much for responding, Aunty! Let me see if I can be more specific. I have gone over and over this very thing...did I touch/use anything out of my normal routine? Nope. I stay at home, go shopping once every 2 weeks, but always use anti-bacterial cleaner when I push a basket. I have used the same soap, mild organic cleaner, and shampoo for years. I cannot think of anything different I have done other than changing my eating. Now that the inflamation and itching is returning, but on different fingers, I am so sad. I honestly got the feeling that the *doctor's assistant* I saw was telling me the same thing he tells everyone else. I have taken medicine only a handful of times in my adult life, and normally I can handle things at home with herbs, etc. This is why I was wondering if it could be a food allergy like gluten or corn. Both of these things I have recently been indulging :) Actually, this all-over body itching is as bad as the finger. My skin just turned very dry and aggravated. My face has red splotches all across my forehead. I just normally feel good, but this month I have been too sensitive, depressed, and very itchy. I think I could return again and again to the doc's office and they would be grasping at straws. He said *plan B* would be allergy testing to such thing as 'nickel' and 'cat hair'. Good grief. I have to find out WHY this happened, and what I am doing to keep it from going away. Thanks again so much for your support. I have been very embarrassed to talk to anybody. I am open to ALL suggestions!! Blessings~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)