CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: He doesn't because he's a TROLL!!!!! n/m

Views: 10,288
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 62,980

Re: He doesn't because he's a TROLL!!!!! n/m

When I was 8 yrs old I had a huge cyst right in the injection site-it was like a mole then turned into a puss goop. I know for a fact it was from a vaccine and God blessed me by ridding it.

I was in the military and in basic training I was injected with God only knows what-two weeks later I came down with a new virus and they had to put me in a isolation room with a few others who came down with it too. They gave me IV and all these shots.
A yr and a half later I had Candida and had to detox becuz I was so outta my mind from brain fog and had IBS from leaky gut. The Docs didn't know whay was wrong with me and gave me motrin for my body aches and a laxitive and stool softner for my IBS-
By prayer and faith God revealed to me through a television show with Paula White (a women of God) that I had Candida.
I detoxed for 3 months no Sugar and no process Antibiotic induced animal/dairy.
I am CURED!!!
No Medical Doc would have helped me-GOD IS MY DOCTOR and HIS HOLY SPIRIT MY HELPER- JESUS MY HEALER..
The BIBLES SAYS THAT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS HIS PEOPLE.....

Why is everyone attacking each other-some have their view and others another view-SO WHAT-Stop this childish attacking-We all have our rights to free will-God is the judge and all the evil will be exposed come the return of JESUS!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.514 sec, (1)