CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: He doesn't because he's a TROLL!!!!! n/m

onmyway Views: 10,476
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 62,974

Re: He doesn't because he's a TROLL!!!!! n/m

It's too bad you never posted anything to facillitate your hopes, while there was plenty posted to facillitate mine. Granted, you are extremely intellegent and well read and I admire that. But instead of using your intellegence to educate people on what you believe to be right, you use it to demean others for sharing their thoughts, stories and opinions. Instead of being graceful and tactful with those of lesser learning, you are hostile and unkind. And that, I do not admire.

You still refuse to document in any way the Science you speak so highly of that is relevant to this discussion. Many others have documented sources from which they derive their opinions, yet you have not. There is nothing here that would lead someone to believe that all of us are wrong and you are right. You speak of fear, yet I see no signs of fear in anyone, except possibly you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.468 sec, (1)