CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.

Views: 10,549
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 62,924

Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.

With a little Wild Oregeno Oil, Ozone, Colloidal Silver , Apple Cider Vinegar, and Cayenne, I bet I would come out fine...but as for you with a pile of anti-biotics and and 20 rounds of vaccines....I am betting I would do better... I did my research and you believe the F.D.A. who squashed every cure that ever saw the light of day... but you can go your way and I will go mine...but my way doesn't give me 70 plus toxins and call mercury good...and all of that by the time I am two... My baby has never even had a cold..or at least anything that survived a day with a little vinegar and a drop or two of collodial silver....and she is by far the most happy...healthy...human being I have ever known... but I hope for your progeny a better fate than SIDS, Autism, or ADD. I hope for your sake that you are right...for your child...but as for me and my house...we will not serve the FDA... I have a higher authority...but either way... I hope the best for you...and yours...and I hope you will do the same for me too... and my bubbly happy...child of two...too happy to poison...at least until they come and hold a gun to my head and say they will vaccinate her anyway... So long my friend...Good luck and God Bless you... and I hope you know that my blessing is not in jest... I still love you and I hope you still love me...I wish you the best...even if we don't see eye to eye and we don't agree...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)