CureZone   Log On   Join
We did these in the 1950's & 60's

Views: 11,166
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 62,899

We did these in the 1950's & 60's

Please read up on the diseases, symptoms to watch for, and have a treatment plan for how to take care of your child if you decide to participate in a measles party or similar (and please, only ONE disease exposure and full recovery at a time!). You need to plan on being home with your child while the disease runs its course and have a health care practitioner (naturpath, homeopath, even an "old school" MD, etc) available to consult with.

I had chicken pox, measles, mumps and rubella before first grade. My brother would get infected in kindergarten and bring it home to me. Other kids in the neighborhood would visit. Later we'd tell "fish stories" about the size of our red spots and blisters. My mother kept us in bed in darkened rooms (your eyes get sensitive to light) and treated our fevers and itchy skin as needed. My brother and I have strong immune systems now.

My sister is many years younger and has been vaccinated for all of these. She needs to continue to be vaccinated as an adult (so much for immunity from the vaccine). My sister's immune system has never been as strong as mine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.265 sec, (1)