CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks Owen - Yes it does revitalise!

suzie-uk Views: 12,978
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 616,930

Re: Thanks Owen - Yes it does revitalise!

I've now brought it into the house as it is now Autumn here and I will try to use it at least once a day. I have tried it two days running and feel much more energy running through me.

I don't have many pains or symptoms left now after l/flushes and b/cleanses and I've just bought an ozonator and some foot pads.

Also I'm zapping and feeling rather fine! My mother came Today and said that she hadn't seen me look so well in years!

My excema has been dormant (first time in 15 years!) since i've been taking the Clarkia and zapping, my hot flushes have gone down from 8-9 to 1-2 and my Depression has been lifted other than one day which could be due to all kinds of things.

You have been a breath of fresh air to me and I thank the lord for putting us in touch - and NO I'm not going to go into poetry tonight- It's funny - I only feel the need when I am on a downer!

Happy rebounding all

Blessings Suzie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)