CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG

Views: 5,192
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 564,955

Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG

Chinamario

I am not in a tizzy, nor am I upset. I am also not here to do battle with you or anyone. You have had your say. I have had mine. You have not changed your mind--nor have I.

You say his quiz is on the main page. Please read my post again.
This is NOT HIS WEB SITE. I called his office to see if he had read your ridiculous attack on him and they had no idea what I was talking about. Like I suggested, go to HIS website and express your feelings to him.

I have no doubt of the number of deaths where you are--assuming they were correctly diagnosed. I am a nurse and absolutely know how often things are misdiagnosed AND mistreated. I have never liked it when people direct their comments where the person being "attacked" will never see them. Yes, I know you included his name in the post, but that is meaningless unless he actually knows it is there and reads it. The only reason to even bother to respond to your original post was in the interest of fair play.

While I do love and respect Dr. Horowitz, I WORSHIP no mortal man.
As far as having someone for a guru, one could NOT do better.

You don't seem to have the slightest clue as to what Dr. Horowitz is about--or why he does what he does.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)