CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG

Views: 5,292
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 564,924

Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG

Dear "M",

What makes you think Dr. Horowitz has time to check out other websites, and would even read insulting garbage written by someone who doesn't have the "cajones" to even use a real name or to which to respond? Only a chicken attacks another "publically" under an initial, nickname, etc.

If you are so sure you know so much more than he does--which I sincerely doubt--why don't you challenge him DIRECTLY instead of in such a cowardly fashion and slandering him, for all intents and purposed, behind his back? Yes, you address it TO him, but not anywhere where you can be certain he will even see it. How effective! Go to one of his websites--(www.tetrahedron.org is a good place to start)--get his contact info., and do this the proper way. Maybe then, someone could respect what YOU have to say. As it stands, you have no particular credibility. You may just be someone trying to discredit him for any number of inane reasons--jealousy comes to mind. There certainly many people who want what he knows kept quiet. How do we know you're not just some jerk like that?

To indicate that you respect him sounds doubtful when the tone of your letter is so judgemntal, critical, negative and nasty--for starters. Talk is cheap.

If you have never met the man to actually "feel" the aura of his incredible spirituality and intelligence--among many other positive "gifts" he has and projects just by his presence in the room, I suggest you keep your nasty comments about him and his reasons for doing what he does to yourself--at least until you have some idea of what you're talking about. Have you even READ his books? If so, did you fully comprehend the enormity of what he has undertaken. I sincerely doubt it, or you wouldn't be so hostile.

I'm sorry for your experience with SARS. It has to be frustrating; however, slandering such an incredibe human being as Dr. Horowitz serves no other purpose but to make yourself look small and petty.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)