CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG - Right On!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
corpustx Views: 5,333
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 564,924

Re: SARS - I'm in Shanghai and Dr. Horowitz comments are WRONG - Right On!

Dear All,

I am in the military and assure you... this is not a "freak" bug. This bug has been engineered, believe it. We've been in the formulation of biological weapons for decades and this is no doubt a result of one of many bio warfare creations. All the common countermeasures for combatting flue were taken into consideration when this was created which explains why it errupted during a time of WAR and why it is highly untreatable by regular medicinal methods. I agree with Mario's posting, to say that it is a typical flue is not the case here. But to say that good health will help combat this bug is a realistic and rational approach to it's exsitence and on that point, I agree with Dr. Horowitz. I think we all need to keep in mind we are at war and there are biological weapons at foot. I think we also need to realize as healthy individuals with strong immune systems, we have a better chance of battling any biological weapons we come across.

Good subject, great points. Continue to use your mind people... that's what we all need here.

CorpusTX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)